Tuesday, April 30, 2024

First Post in 7 Years...Hello from a brand new human

Has it really been 7 years since I wrote here? 

There are at least 2 humans who chose to follow along with the journey of this blog (super HI if you're actually here reading now!)...

And ultimately, this blog was first for me to express, regardless of who was reading.

Back in the day, I was sharing these writings more.
And people were telling me how they felt supported and seen through the things I wrote. 

Now??

I'm just here to breath into space again - to breathe with my fingers as they type the conglomeration of shapes and letters that make up the ideas in my brain...to breathe with the veins of my appendages into this strange ether called the internet and -

To quit thinking so hard. 

And to 

Just

Write. 


Hi. Thanks for being here. If this is an urge for you as well, you're invited to simply write, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think with a comment!